Spend time in the bustling Ho Chi Minh City which combines historic architecture with modern skyscrapers. See the famous landmarks.Go back in time with an excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels where you’ll have an opportunity to walk through a section of the immense underground tunnel system used extensively during the Vietnam War.
Ho Chi Minh - Saigon
Explore the cultural and historical sites of Saigon and be sure to visit the Mekong River Delta area. Get on boat and then in a horse-drawn carriage and take a walk in the picturesque village of Mi To to get to know the daily life of the locals.
• Walk to Chinatown and Thien Hau Market
• Admire the Notre Dame Cathedral
• Visit the famous Vinh Trang Pagoda
• Explore the Ku Chi tunnels
• Visit Cai Be and Can Tho
Hanoi - Halong
Wander the ancient streets of Hanoi's Old Quarter and board a Chinese boat to admire the impressive peaks created by the rice paddies.
• Do not miss the Water Puppet show
• Cruise at the beautiful Halong Bay
• Take a full day tour in the Tam Coc area
• Explore Lao Cai
• Breathe fresh air on Mount Sapa and admire the rice plantations
The picturesque ancient city of Hoi An is rich in architectural monuments, narrow streets, pagodas, bridges and beautiful squares. Characteristic of the city are the wooden houses with thousands of lanterns.
• Admire the 400-year-old closed bridge
• Explore the city of Hue
• Relax on the tropical lake Lang Co
• Swim at the beautiful beaches of Da Nang
• Enjoy an evening cruise on the Thu Bon River
• Take a tour of the Ba Na hills and climb the Golden Bridge.
|Cambodia, Viet Nam
|March 2024, April 2024, May 2024, June 2024, July 2024, August 2024, September 2024, October 2024