Departures: Every Saturday
Top 10 of things to do in Riga, Latvia:
1. Get lost in the labyrinth of narrow cobbled streets of the Old Town
2. Take a ride on the boat on the city canals
3. Visit Riga’s Central Market
4. Check Riga from a bird’s-eye
5. Taste Riga Black Balsam
6. Visit the Art Nouveau district
7. Enjoy Riga’s nightlife
8. Visit Latvian farmer’s market in Kalnciema quarter
9. Travel to the nearby seaside resort Jurmala
10. Enjoy Latvian style feast at the Lido recreation center
|Month Availability||May 2021, June 2021, July 2021, August 2021, September 2021, October 2021|
Pafos - Riga 06:35-10:20
Riga - Pafos 20:50-00:35
Air ticket Pafos- Riga - Pafos with Ryanair
1 hand luggage up to 10kg (Dimensions 25cm x 40cm x 20cm)
3 nights' accommodation at the hotel of your choice with breakfast.
Porterage & tips
Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking and may change.
It is recommended that travelers always contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cyprus regarding their travel destination. In order to protect travelers and aid them, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues relevant Travel Instructions. The Travel Instructions reflect a careful assessment of the situation and are based on the best information available to the Ministry at the moment. Since the situation can change without any notice, all travelers are advised to be extra cautious.
The ultimate responsibility for making a trip always lies with the traveler himself.
For more information please visit the website below
* All passengers traveling to Cyprus are required to complete the Travel Pass (CyprusFlightPass) in accordance with the procedures provided on the website www.cyprusflightpass.gov.cy
The electronic form for the Travel Pass (CyprusFlightPass) must be completed 24 hours before the start of the trip to Cyprus and it is mandatory for all passengers traveling from any Category Country, both for the purpose of boarding an aircraft as well as for the purpose of entering Cyprus.
We are at your disposal for any further information and clarification.