Daily departures with Emirates
Mauritius will enchant you, will uplift your soul, making you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together, offers an essential beauty that will compel to return to its shores time and time again. May your stay with us remain engraved in your memory forever.
• Visit Triolet Shivala Village and admire the magnificent Hindu temple Maheshwarnath
• Have fun on the water slides of Waterpark Leisure Village
• Get a map of the Black River rainforest and cross hiking trails.
• Be sure to try the rich local cuisine, where you will discover influences from Chinese, Indian, African and European culture. Take a tour of the Moka mountains and enjoy a Jeep safari with a unique view of Tamarind Falls.
• Spend the day exploring the beautiful southwestern region of Mauritius. Visit highlights such as Grand Bassin, Maccabee Viewpoint, and Seven Colored Earth over the course of the day and learn about the island’s history and culture.
|Month Availability||October 2020, November 2020, December 2020, January 2021, February 2021, March 2021, April 2021, May 2021, June 2021, July 2021, August 2021, September 2021, October 2021, November 2021, December 2021|