When you think of Jamaica, you probably think of swimming in gorgeous tropical beaches and rocking to groovy reggae music. The vibe and beauty of the island offers an adventurous and laid-back lifestyle that you’ll love to experience.
Why Visit Jamaica?
There’s no place quite like the land of wood and water. The astounding beauty and diversity of our landscape paired with the welcoming smiles and colorful language of our people keep visitors enthralled with Jamaica. This is the place to visit when you want to reset, recharge, and relax. This is also the place to visit when you’re in search of adventure and romance.
The Best Experiences
There are some things you can only experience in Jamaica and we’ve highlighted the top picks. Taste the spiced rums, learn the dialect and try out the dances as they make their way onto the streets.
The Best Events
So, what are the best events in Jamaica to attend? Well, it depends on what you’re into. In Jamaica, you can catch that zen vibe as you immerse yourself into a wellness retreat that often features yoga and meditation.
We boast an outstanding array of food festivals, literary festivals and of course, music festivals. And, as the home of the fastest man in the world, there is a number of sporting events that may delight you as well.
1. From the naturally heart-shaped 'jacuzzi' at Reach Falls to sunsets in Negril.
2. Visit the island to see why Errol Flynn and countless others, have called Jamaica the most beautiful place their eyes have ever seen. Majestic waterfalls, grand rivers and lush landscapes are just the beginning of the journey.
3. As one of the most diverse places in the world, visiting Jamaica is a fascinating learning experience.
4. The island of rhythm and sway is also the island of adventure
5. From jerk to patties to world-famous ice cream, Jamaica is a destination for foodies.
6. Lay claim to your spot on the picturesque beaches. Whether you're interested in exploring the underwater world or soaking up the sun, there's a beach for you in Jamaica.
7. Jamaica is the cultural capital of the Caribbean. Visit the island to experience live reggae music, street dances, festivals, carnival and much more.
|Month Availability||June 2021, July 2021, August 2021, September 2021, October 2021, November 2021, December 2021|